Certified Legal Specialties:
- Collaborative Law
Attorney Arthur Sneider has extensive trial experience, both in criminal and civil matters, and concentrates much of his practice on domestic relations matters. As a Norfolk County assistant district attorney, he prosecuted cases involving serious matters such as sexual abuse and domestic violence. From his experiences working with crime victims, Attorney Sneider brings to his practice a unique understanding of the emotional side of litigation and conflict. He is a member of the Children's Advocacy Group of Norfolk County and the National Crime Victim Bar Association, Senior Partners For Justice and the Volunteer Lawyers Project.
Attorney Sneider is also a trained family mediator. As a mediator, he assists clients in making good decisions during difficult times in their lives. Although he encourages his clients to resolve disputes peacefully and cost effectively if possible, he is ready to take forceful and effective action at trial.
Current Employment Position
- Managing Partner
- Norfolk County District Attorneys Office, Assistant District Attorney, 1999 to 2003
- Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1999
- Massachusetts, 1999
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2003
- Children’s Advocacy Group of Norfolk County, Member
- National Crime Victim Bar Association, Member
- Senior Partners For Justice, Member
- Volunteer Lawyers Project, Member